-
January 26th, 2006, 09:43 PM
#1
Inactive Member

Thanks to dominic who drew this up for me!
What do you all think? I love it and can't wait for it to start being build. I know it won't be done for a long time (seems we have to many projects going on) I am just so exicted for it!
Tracy
-
January 26th, 2006, 09:46 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Very cool! What are the final dimensions? It must be huge.
-
January 26th, 2006, 09:48 PM
#3
Inactive Member
It looks wonderful, Staci, and so much fun! What are the finished diminsions going to be? I drew up one similar to this, and realized it would be too large to move up out of the basement if we should ever move from this house! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
(LOL, Skittl, I guess I was writing when your post came up!)
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 26, 2006 05:50 PM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>
-
January 26th, 2006, 09:58 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I don't know yet- have to do some measuring of the furniture and such and then we will decide. It will probably take up the whole room. My doll loft is being moved to the office on the main floor.
Clayton took down all the walls upstairs so now we have one BIG room up there for the office and TV room.
Tracy
-
January 26th, 2006, 10:04 PM
#5
Inactive Member
WOW, Tracy! Sounds exciting! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
January 26th, 2006, 10:19 PM
#6
megaagfan1
Guest
WOW!! That's gonna be HUGE!!! Be ure to post pics, & dementions when it's built, and/or when you get the size!!
-
January 26th, 2006, 10:29 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
Post pics when you are done!It looks awesome!
-
January 26th, 2006, 11:16 PM
#8
Inactive Member
It looks great! What really tops it off is the Boston hanging out in the front yard. A home without a dog is just a house!
-
January 27th, 2006, 02:39 PM
#9
LordofthePumpkinPatch
Guest
Good grief! That'll be an amazing feet! You might have to reinforce the floor though. [img]wink.gif[/img] Keep us updated with the progress!
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
January 27th, 2006, 05:01 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Gorgeous. When you break ground, be sure to send us pictures of the work in progress.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks